Managing our business processes to produce an overall positive impact on our society and create wellness.
1. The CSR activities are being undertaken by the business in multiple ways:
b) Jointly with Venkateshwara Charitable Foundation and other Institutions
2. The activities are centred on:
a) Eradicating hunger, malnutrition, promoting preventive health care and sanitation and making available safe drinking water
b) Promoting education, including special education and employment enhancing vocation skills
In addition to the above the Company may contribute to CSR Activities as mentioned in Schedule VII of the Companies Act, 2013
3. We perceive CSR as a strategic social investment aimed at uplifting the society at large. Thus, going forward, all the social activities will see more focus under the banner of Venkateshwara Charitable Foundation, in working towards creation of value for the society in a more sustainable manner.
Specification of modalities of execution of the policy
The Board in consultation with CSR Committee will lay down the operational mechanism for implementation partner for the projects to be undertaken. The projects will be initiated only after the approval from the Board.
The Board in consultation with CSR Committee would set direction including a review mechanism for the effective functioning. The Company's engagement in this domain will be disseminated through the Annual Report.
Composition of CSR Committee
Following is the Composition of CSR Committee constituted by Venkateshwara B.V. Biocorp Private Limited:
|Sr. No.||Name of Director||Designation / Nature of Directorship|
|1||Mrs. Anuradha J. Desai||Chairman / Non Executive Director|
|2||Mr. B.Venkatesh Rao||Member / Non Executive Director|
|3||Mr. B.Balaji Rao||Member / Non Executive Director|
|4||Mr. Jitendra M. Desai||Member / Non Executive Director|
Project Approved By The Committee
The CSR Committee approves the projects/donation for CSR activities from time to time and continuously reviews and updates it. Following are the details of project approved directly and / or through implementing agency for CSR activities by the Company.
1) Venkateshwara Charitable Foundation
2) Smt. Uttaradevi Charitable & Research Foundation
3) Trusts which are involved in the activities eradicating hunger, malnutrition, promoting preventive health care and sanitation and making available safe drinking water, promoting education, including special education and employment enhancing vocation skills and animal welfare etc.
4) State Govt. Institutions and Departments.