Effectively removes scales, mineral deposits and biofilms, thus preparing surface for effective disinfection.
• ACID-A-FOAM™ is based on acids blended with corresponding compatible detergents and surfactants.
• Effectively removes scales, mineral deposits and biofilms, thus preparing surface for effective disinfection.
• Helps to eliminate spotting, streaking film formation and are very useful during washing of setter and hatcher trays, drinker and drinking lines, overhead and shed water tanks etc.
• Quickly removes oil, soap, rust, lime and alkaline deposits.
• Rinses free without streaking.
• Leaves surface clean, bright and odorless.
• Compatible with phenolic, quaternary, halogenated and peroxide disinfectants.
• Useful as foam, spray or soak.
• General purpose cleaning : 8-24 ml /lit. of water.
• Foam cleaning : 16-24 ml/lit. of water.
• Farm Premise wash down : 4 ml /lit. of water.
• Descalding : 50-75ml /lit. of wash water.
Presentation: 5 ℓ