Used even in presence of bird to reduce cross infection and secondary infection during outbreak of diseases.
• Aerial spray in presence of birds : 5 g / lit. of water (for 125 sq. ft. area).
• Terminal disinfection : 5 g / lit. of water (for 25 sq. ft. area).
• Routine water sanitation : 1 g / 10 lit. of water.
• Water sanitation during disease outbreak : 1 g / lit. of water.
• Hatchery sanitation : 5 g / lit. of water.
• Foot dip / vehicle dip : 5-10 g / lit. of water.
Presentation: 200 g, 500 g & 5 kg